Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My 1st blog

Good Morning. I am new to this whole blog thing, but here I go. Life in San Diego...

I have been away from the sweet and lovely Rohnert Park for a little over two months now. It's crazy. Time flies. I love the house down here and my roommates are awesome. Its nice living with guys, they are not too messy and are always ready to have fun. School is going well. Last night I totally forgot that I had an Exam due by midnight, but luckily something clicked around ten and I got it done. Online classes are interesting. They involve a lot of reading and time. Despite all the reading, I acutally like the fact that I don't have to atttend class.

So its that time again, time to start applying to schools. I am looking into a few private ones (Point Loma and National University) along with CSU's. I hate how expensive it is to apply though. It costs around 60 dollars per school, some a little more due to Nursing Application fees. So wish me luck. I will keep you posted on my application hassels.

No comments: