Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday...

T- Thankful that it is almost Friday
H-Hungry, I want spaghetti right now.
U-Unbelievable, its alredy been 2 months since I have moved.
R-Ready for the weekend...bring it on!
S- Still homesick, I don't think that feeling ever goes away
D- Discovering new adventures that life brings me.
A- Anticipating an e-mail about a possible meeting for a job on saturday.
Y- Yawn... I am tired.

Good Morning. I wasn't able to blog yesterday. I was so swamped at work. Today, however, is a different story. This morning I woke up 30 minutes before my alarm went off. Crazy! I sat there and stared at the ceiling. On top of that I was freezing and wanted another blanket. So If i was so awake this morning, tell me this.... WHY am I tired now? I am sitting here at the computer falling asleep. Oh, its so annoying.

So Halloween is tomorrow and I realized that I don't know why people celebrate this holiday. I just think of it as a day to have fun and eat candy. Everyday people wonder what it would be like to be someone else, so I guess this gives everyone an oppertunity to do so. So I am following the crowd and dressing up. At work people are dressing up; so I decided to join in and I am going to be a lifeguard. I am wearing an awesome straw hat too. Friday night I am going to a friends house for a Halloween party. My roommates and I are all doing themed costumes... we are being characters from Mario Bros. I am going to be Princess Peach, Chris shall be Yogi, Todd is our fantastic Mario, Thomas Luigi, and Jason our cute toadstool. :) It should be very interesting.

Oh, Just a little side note: I miss Rohnert Park, my family, my friends, and my MBE family!

1 comment:

SuSu said...

Hey miss you!! Sure you can't swing the 22nd??